Kenwood Kenwood KSC-WA1001 wiring schematic

jeremy

Kenwood Kenwood KSC-WA1001 wiring schematic? Does anyone have access to the wiring harness diagram for this powered subwoofer unit?

Or even better, does anyone have access to a spare harness itself for cheap?

thanks in advance.

According to the diagram:

Yellow is constant, rated at 15 amps. Holy crap thats low, and I bet the wire is like 16 guage. If it has the inputs, I'd recommend a 10 gauge amp kit.

Black is ground. Again, recommend the 10 gauge amp kit.

Blue is remote turn on lead.

If you have an aftermarket deck, you can run RCA's, which would yield much much better sound quality, and most likely the aftermarket deck has a subwoofer control. If not, the harness should have a speaker lead output, in which you would tap into the rear speaker leads for your audio source (just like a line output convertor).

According to the diagram:

Yellow is constant, rated at 15 amps. Holy crap thats low, and I bet the wire is like 16 guage. If it has the inputs, I'd recommend a 10 gauge amp kit.

Black is ground. Again, recommend the 10 gauge amp kit.

Blue is remote turn on lead.

I know the colors :lol: ....I asking if you could tell me which pinouts they go to. I am am confused because there are 10 pinouts, 4 for speaker inputs that I don't need, which leaves 6 pins for the remote/power/ground and the diagram confuses me because it doesn't make it clear to me as to where each one goes with respect to the upper or lower part of the harness

You don't have the harness, or....? Because the colors should be pretty standard.

If your asking for the exact pin location, then I have no clue. You will have to contact Kenwood.