Exhaust Tips

pdt1842

In the process of doing mine. I cut both mufflers off and replaced them with straight pipes. The car sounds mean a few people on here have heard it.

so all you have is a cat and rez?

FTW

Gloss Black powdercoated and Polished face

Took about 30 mins to wet sand them from 200 to 2000 and then some blue magic and they shine like crazy

101_1546.jpg

101_1549.jpg

FTW

Gloss Black powdercoated and Polished face

Took about 30 mins to wet sand them from 200 to 2000 and then some blue magic and they shine like crazy

i dont know adam, that sounds a whole lot like work! besides, not everyone has a white car that will have it look that good when it contrasts.

dang, that does look good though.

Isn't powdercoating expensive? LOL

I was just gonna break off all the loose paint from mine (possibly strip them down) and re prime-and paint them flat black, then do the outside similiar to yours. I do NOT feel like polishing the entire exhaust tips every week lol

I was just gonna break off all the loose paint from mine (possibly strip them down) and re prime-and paint them flat black, then do the outside similiar to yours. I do NOT feel like polishing the entire exhaust tips every week lol

you don't have to polish it every week.

just use some blue magic on it every now and then.....takes 5 mins if that.

and PC is not expensive....i get it done for free...helps since my company does it..LOL

you don't have to polish it every week.

just use some blue magic on it every now and then.....takes 5 mins if that.

and PC is not expensive....i get it done for free...helps since my company does it..LOL

If you haven't noticed, I work in a call center. I don't have that option. I dont even have the option to have a place to buff my car, or work on my wheels.. so yeah... lameness.

In the process of doing mine. I cut both mufflers off and replaced them with straight pipes. The car sounds mean a few people on here have heard it.

so all you have is a cat and rez?

Yeah , i'll try to snag a soundclip