Exhaust Tips

pdt1842

if you want to stay stock, take them off, clean 'em, sand 'em, then shoot 'em with some fresh paint.....I personally would take the opportunity to get a different style tip to take their place

I like the stock ones, but I also don't care about them all that much :lol: I hit them with my sanding wheel every month or so in the summer to keep them clean. The outside ones seem to get a lot dirtier than the inside ones :thinking:

I like the stock ones, but I also don't care about them all that much :lol: I hit them with my sanding wheel every month or so in the summer to keep them clean. The outside ones seem to get a lot dirtier than the inside ones :thinking:

That's cause your inside ones are FAKE :lol:

That's cause your inside ones are FAKE :lol:

No, they're really there! :nana:

I have tips from a 2005 GP. They look great IMO.

x2!

most definitely! i got mine off an 04 gp, and i know i have a GP, but still, the tips do look pretty sexy.....better on the 94 than the 04 IMO

IMG_0007-3.jpg

3-5.jpg

i wil warn you though, they are a pain to keep clean....usually just take the di-grinder to it.

I have tips from a 2005 GP. They look great IMO.

x2!

most definitely! i got mine off an 04 gp, and i know i have a GP, but still, the tips do look pretty sexy.....better on the 94 than the 04 IMO

IMG_0007-3.jpg

3-5.jpg

i wil warn you though, they are a pain to keep clean....usually just take the di-grinder to it.

damn i wounder if those exhaust tips would look good on my z34????

In the process of doing mine. I cut both mufflers off and replaced them with straight pipes. The car sounds mean a few people on here have heard it.

I don't care for the +04 tips at all :shrug:

yah, i hear yah, everyone has their own opinion on it. i didnt like how they looked on the newer ones.......and i really didnt like the stock square tips i had, so i wanted something different....

plus it was free

I've always wanted those, but thought they'd look slightly off on the cutty. The TGP, now that might be a different story, having seen pics... (still might be too roundy though)

I've always wanted those, but thought they'd look slightly off on the cutty. The TGP, now that might be a different story, having seen pics... (still might be too roundy though)

yah, the roundy works on my 94 pretty well, and i will prolly leave em on there when i sell the car this summer or next depending on what kind of job i can get.

IMG_0007-3.jpg

:puke:

I hate those tips.

If you like your current tips, sand them down and polish them.

I plan on doing mine this summer.

istockphoto_1390363_pigs_nose.jpg

to everyone their own...i have heard that before, it is better though then the too square to be a circle tips....besides, i wanted something different