What size tires?

Night Fury

To keep everything as close to possible with sizing and speedo goes you would need 225/55/17

But I am unassure of a 225 tire fiting a 8 inch rim... I know 245 will fit without an issue. Sooo, you would need 245/50/17

The 245/45/17 is an unsafe tire size since it is over 3% difference in stock size. The car will also fail state safetly inspections due to a very incorrect size tire

To keep everything as close to possible with sizing and speedo goes you would need 225/55/17

But I am unassure of a 225 tire fiting a 8 inch rim... I know 245 will fit without an issue. Sooo, you would need 245/50/17

The 245/45/17 is an unsafe tire size since it is over 3% difference in stock size. The car will also fail state safetly inspections due to a very incorrect size tire

Thanks!!

The 245/45/17 is an unsafe tire size

whatever :rolleyes:

go with 255/45/17s then

I have a TIA Certification for a reason :wink: When you have the proper training and experience, then you can make snide 'whatever' comments

However, 255/45/17 is a bit better and is within 2.2% compared to the stock size. Its smaller though

I have a TIA Certification for a reason :wink: When you have the proper training and experience, then you can make snide 'whatever' comments

I don't give two shits if you have a fucking PhD is tire changing, stating that a 245/45/17 tire is "unsafe" on a w-body if horseshit.

The 245/45/17 is an unsafe tire size

whatever :rolleyes:

go with 255/45/17s then

However, 255/45/17 is a bit better and is within 2.2% compared to the stock size. Its smaller though

I'm sure anything is better than 195/75/14's on now! I think Ill stick to the safe side too... that highlighted one is fine, surely.

I'm sure anything is better than 195/75/14's on now! I think Ill stick to the safe side too... that highlighted one is fine, surely.

if that is your stock tire size, then 245.45.17 tires is the proper upsize and are only 0.6% off where as the TIA Certified Member's recommendation of 245.50.17s are 4.4% off.......so much for that TIA Certification :rolleyes:

/thread

I don't give two shits if you have a fucking PhD is tire changing, stating that a 245/45/17 tire is "unsafe" on a w-body if horseshit.

x.... a lot!

Just because its over 3% different does not make it unsafe, whoopdy doo, when your speedo sys 100mph your actually doing 103... :willynilly: end of the world!

And I don't know how your state laws work, but here you only have to pass safety when the car changes ownership, so unless you intend to change the ownership, nothing to worry about!

Jamie

x.... a lot!

x3.

if that is your stock tire size, then 245.45.17 tires is the proper upsize and are only 0.6% off where as the TIA Certified Member's recommendation of 245.50.17s are 4.4% off.......so much for that TIA Certification :rolleyes:

/thread

He never posted his stock size, so I went off the common 225/60/16

fuck it, whatever. im done

Who gives a shit about inspection issues? He can always put the stock wheels and tires on the car when it gets inspected.

Retards.

TIA= Thanks in Advance? I'm lost... lol

aren't 245/50/17's hard to find? 245/45/17 is much more common. I'm dying to see this wheel combo though. Post pics or ban!!

TIA= Thanks in Advance? I'm lost... lol

aren't 245/50/17's hard to find? 245/45/17 is much more common. I'm dying to see this wheel combo though. Post pics or ban!!

TIA = Tire Industry Association. Basically like ASE training and certification, but for tires and such.

Yeah, 245/50/17s are hard to find, but not impossible. 245/45/17 is so common its rediculous though

/thread

PWNED !!!!!!!!

/thread

PWNED !!!!!!!!

When was the last time you actually had an intelligent post???