TGP for sale

tgpguy21

I have a 1990 TGP for sale. Im in the military and i am moving to california. the car has 97-98000 on it. it does have a cracked cross over and also needs a new paint job. the guy who owned it before me painted it maroon for some damn reason. other than those two flaws the car runs very good. ive put a K&N on the turbo and also still have the stock setup, it has new plugs and wires, new fuel pump, new gas tank, i also have speakers boughten for it but have not put in it yet, and it also has a aiwa cd player. i need to get rid of it so im gonna sell it for $1,000. I'm getting married when i come home and need money for that. any more questions email me at tgpguy21@hotmail.com.

if anyone has anymore questions just let me know on here. for anyone who is wondering. the car has 97-98000 miles on it. tan cloth interior, with a rip in the drivers side, (nothing major). the car runs normal its just that with that crack in the cross, it idles funny and is limited on boost. i actually only drove the car for a couple of months before i had to leave for basic training. as i said before it is maroon (damn it) and has fading in the paint and is in need of a new paint job. i did fail to mention that there are no mufflers on it, to help out with back pressure. i dont really know what else to say about the car, so if you have more questions let me know on here.