5 speed TGP for sale

manualturbo

hey guys,

i put the new fuel pump in and the car runs good now. but the time has come to part with the tgp-reason being ill be going to school in about a month and i have run out of time and money to finish this car.

the car is a 1990 black turbo grand prix that has been coverted to a 5 speed. it used to have the tan interior but i have started to convert it over to custom grey/charcoal/black. included in the sale is a 1990 red tgp with charcoal interior. this is just a parts car that i have taken the engine and tranny out of. this parts car was used for the body panels.

condition of the cars-

the black one is my everyday driver. it has 132,xxx miles on it-it has a slight tick in the motor which is probly lifters. it has a 160 degree stat, custom chip from TGPilot, stage II kevlar clutch, rebuilt trans (about 7-8,000 miles on the tranny), it has a new fuel pump, cone filter on the turbo, and the jeff m crossover pipe. the exhaust is straight thru.the significant problems with the car-- the car smokes once and a while out the tailpipes that smells like oil and im pretty sure its bad turbo seals. the drivers door has a lot of little dings in it, and the passenger door has cracks in the paint. both bumpers are also cracked. the lower front valance is missing. the interior is almost all black and grey and charcoal--the only things that need converted are the door panels. the windshield is cracked also.

and i know this is a list that is way too long, BUT I HAVE ALL PARTS TO REPLACE THESE THINGS-i have a second turbo, both doors, both bumper covers, front valance and a windshield. i am throwing in the second red tgp if you want it for any reason. so u are getting 2 for the price of one basically. all you have to do is put them together to make one sweet car.i am simply out of time and money to finish the car and i want to make sure that it gets a good home--one that understands these cars well.

i also have a TON of extra grand prix parts, turbo or not that will be included in the sale. and as a bonus i am going to throw in a set of (4) american racing Touring wheels. these are 17" 5 star rims that look very very good on the grand prix.

for anyone who likes i can email pics of car(s), rims, anything you want to see.

i am in the ft. wayne, IN region if anyone wants to locally see the car. email for more questions. mary_jane563@yahoo.com

thanks,

mitch

90 tgp

as for price i really dont have a set price but i will probly part with it for 3500, but ill go to 3000 if u dont want the rims. who knows if no one wants it i may go lower b/c i really need to get rid of her :(

any other questions feel free to ask,

mitch

p.s.-please be patient as i am going to try my best to get pics up soon

p.s.s.-and yes it does suck to part with her

no pics yet, have them but i need to get them scanned, maybe tonite or tomorrow nite but i do have a link to the a.r. website

http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/details.asp?wheelid=97&name=AR%20Touring%20Chrome&style=638&desc=1-piece%20alloy,%20chrome%20plated&section=P

they are these wheels but just aluminum, not chrome. i have pics with them on the car but i do not have a scanner. if whoever buys the car does not want the rims then i will sell them, but i want to wait until then.

thanks for the questions, sorry i dont have pics yet :roll:

mitch

I'd really like to see a pic of the wheels on the car. Its hard to come up with a wheel that compliments the TGP better than the stock wheels that are a PITA to keep clean.