Widest rim??

synistershadows

hwy guys what would be the widest rim and tire combo i could put on my cutlass that wouldnt require spacers and wouldent rub?

GIVE ME YOUR OLD RIMS. (if you do upgrade)

has anyone tried gp crosslaces on a cs?

Factory Grand Prix Crosslace rims are 8" wide and came with 245/50/16 tires.

factory tires are 225/60/16 on my 94, but those 245/50 will fit, I think that is what aweb has, not sure.

Factory Grand Prix Crosslace rims are 8" wide and came with 245/50/16 tires.

factory tires are 225/60/16 on my 94, but those 245/50 will fit, I think that is what aweb has, not sure.

93 and older models got the 245/50/16, 94-96, for some reason went to a 225/60/16. Mine currently has the 225/60, but in the spring I will be switching to 245/50. Hopefully there isn't too much difference in my speedo.

Jamie

i dunno yet im more worried about widest RIM

I can read for comprehension so I understand that you are asking about the widest rim, but unless for some strange reason you are wanting to run 265s or wider you shouldn't need anything wider then 8"

reason being im looking into some 19" konig rims but the guy from the manufacture says they only make the 19's with a 8.5" width and is saying that wouldnt work for my car

reason being im looking into some 19" konig rims but the guy from the manufacture says they only make the 19's with a 8.5" width and is saying that wouldnt work for my car

if he is saying they won't fit, the problem is probably the width combined with offset

i dunno yet im more worried about widest RIM

so you're looking for a rim for your motorcycle?

wheels = automobiles

rims = motorcycles

looks like a 38-42 mm offset would work.

I have 20" wheels that are 8.5" wide it just depends on the offset of the wheels but im not sure what my offset is sry. 8.5" wide will not rub with correct offset though

• 3 weeks later...