Debadged or not?

Spectrum

What do you think?  

1. 1. What do you think?

• Lose the badges
    • Keep em
    • Make it a Monte Carlo Z34

I like without. can you remove the bowtie as well? I think that'd look pretty good. anyone wanna ps it just to see, even if it isn't possible?

the bowtie comes right off and doesn't leave any holes

Nooo. Leave them.

I dunno if it's all or some, but I have a trunk panel from a Monte LS that I bought, not sure what year it came off of, but when I pulled the bowtie it left a round hole. Also, when I pulled off the rest of the emblems, all of the lettering from the MONTE CARLO LS was embossed. Even though the emblems were gone, you could see and FEEL where they once were.

I doubt it's a common thing to have happen, but the possibility of it happening is there. It took an assload of sanding and a repaint to get rid of it. I put the bowtie back on, though.

100_6945.jpg

100_7005.jpg

100_7020.jpg

^^ thats true actually. I debadged my car, but the emblems still "ghosted" in the paint

That's not a problem though, just use a little rubbing compound and it should take out the ghosts. I have a ghost on my trunk lid that faded after a little buffing.

I like it all gone, bowtie included!

i say half debadge picture this chevy logo with just the LTZ or as previous debadge and paint body color but leave the chevy logo opposite example: red panel black chevy logo, or just clean it all off and relocate the LTZ to say the driver and passenger doors?

I don't care for badges--especially dealer badges and decals. [isn't it bad enough that I bought a car from you and now you want to put free advertising on it? I don't think so!]