• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Stevo

• jeremy

• synistershadows

nooooooO! silver is tooooo high! no good! me no likey!

I think it would look dumb if the silver was any lower, because that whole silver part is a seperate body panel. Painting it half-way wouldn't look right.

i just think it's way too high (or too low) to look good, IMO it's not a good line to change colors. I like the one that was PSed for me, that would look right, or higher up, a few inches from the bottom of the window

that might actually look good with some nicer styled rims as well as some that are clean

I'll get around to cleaning them eventually... They're in perfect condition so they'll look good. I haven't had this car for long, I bought it from a family member for use while working on my main car, the Legend. Out of curiosity, what do you think a "nicer" style rim would be? All of my favorites are similar to that design: plain, simple, 5-6 thick spokes, not so flashy that you don't even notice what kind of car they're on.

Out of curiosity, what do you think a "nicer" style rim would be? All of my favorites are similar to that design: plain, simple, 5-6 thick spokes, not so flashy that you don't even notice what kind of car they're on.

i don't know....I really like 5 spokes, 18" is just about the perfect size for a 1G w-body....those 6 spokes just don't do it for me and I see them on so many beaters it isn't funny