• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Stevo

• jeremy

• synistershadows

I'm talking visually... of course you can see it there but when you place a light color atop of a dark one the lighter will be more prominent and the dark one becomes somewhat difficult to detect. The eye naturally wants to move to the lighter color and the car will seem to be higher up. The darker or more differentiated the color the easier this is to see.

I had someone in the whatever section do this, more of what I would do if I was ever going to change my paint scheme

I Made that for ya

Yes everyone, He did, Synistershadows did in fact do that rendering for me. hsughnaughty.gif

I like it but something about dark color's on the bottom seems not right. You just lose the bottom of the car.

Also coming from the salt capitol of Canada you tend to see a lot of cars with hackjob repairs on rotted panels on the bottom of the vehicle that are patched up and sprayed with black undercoating and thats the first thing I think of when I see the lower part of a car that is sprayed a different color... especially black.