A few turbo questions

90TGPGirl

Would a bad coolant return line cause my car to suck in a lot of coolant? I'm not sure how many of you know that headaches my TGP has been giving me, but now my car seems to have turbo issues. As if the heads weren't enough!! My car was literally spitting oil out of the tail pipes, which yes I am having the mechanic check the oil return line. But my car is also taking in a lot of coolant. It's not leaking though. When the heater is turned on, the car idles extremely rough. Now, I just spent over $2 grand to have my heads and head gasket replaced.

Is a boost contoller a good idea? My TGP is Jeff M chipped.

Thanx!!

Check the thread on the TGP boards about boost controllers. The stock boost controller is fine..as long as it's working :wink: Not sure what the coolant problem is. The mechanic may not have put the turbo back on correctly if all the coolant/oil problems started happening after the crossover was put on. I still don't see it being the turbo though if it did not spit oil/suck coolant before the heads were replaced. :? :roll: Hopefully someone else can offer more insight than I can.