will a dohc convertible strut tower brace fit my car?

Green97SL

i didn't even think to look for it, but i know there is a 95 or 96 supreme convertible at the boneyard i go to- would the stb from it fit on my '97 with the 3100? any other goodies i should look for from it? i want to get the rear reverse bar (it's the same color as my car) and possibly the rear bumper (for the dual exhaust outlets). i also want to get the tan a and c pillar covers from the coupe they have there- i have the charcoal interior, but i have a tan overhead console from a late model blazer, and i want to add a few more tan pieces for some contrast. oh, one other question- would it be possible to install the hud unit from a late grand prix easily? would it matter if the donor has a 3.1 or a 3.4?

Yeah, the STB will fit your car.

Yes, you can use a 94+ GP HUD... I'm not sure how much modification is required, but your interior was originally designed to accommodate a HUD and that option was cancelled after production (the owner's manual shows it, but no 95-97 Cutty's actually got HUDs).

3.1 or 3.4 doesn't matter.

but i noticed on one of the 94+ gp's they had there that the defroster grill also goes up and covers most of the gauge pod- i'd probably have to swipe that from a hud donor if i find one...

Lucky SOB, I've been looking for a Cutlass Convertible to show up at my local junkyards for months. No luck. And no strut tower brace for me yet.