Kicker car audio

92Z34

He got lucky. Two nights ago I had my trunk popped open and my whole system stolen. There went my eclipse amp, hifonics amp, 5 farad cap, and kicker L5.

I replaced it all luckily because I know a manager at best buy. Needless to say, I'm not installing the new system till I get a Viper Alarm installed first.

You should let these guys know what you got now for your sounds before you deside to install it. Maybe they have suggestions to what were about to do to this car. Just a thought. :idea:

BTW, thinking about going to my ma's house on Saturday morning and showing you that Z34 bumper FTW, if your still interested. Also, thought we could try and install your system out that day too, FTW. I'm sure my dad has board and some 2X2s to frame a back wall for your amps and cap. We can pull your rear seats out and come up with some interesting ideas. We can then screen the amps by building a veneer board that'll be very secure for any future attemps of thieft. Shit We can even mount them between the trunk and the rear seats and get some pc fans to cool the stuff off. Easy if we work together. Besides, your alarm will be in by Friday. I called Frank and awaiting his call, but Friday should be good FTW. :mrgreen:

Awesome. Lets get those rear buckets and we can be good to go.