Worst Exhaust EVER!

boulevard

If this topic needs to be moved please do so. Didn't know where to actually place it.

It may just be the sound quailty but it's so raspy!

Hope this isn't anyones here.

Oh hell naw, I aint better not get no banned... he he

I just caught this video and thought I should post it. I never thought this could be one of our guys.

Sorry yo but dang, sounds bad in the video.

oooo you gonna get banned son.

Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. Fuck, shit, poop!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG

I saw the thread title and thought "hey, he could be posting about my car!" And he was!!

The exhaust now goes to dual stock mufflers, it needs welded, but other than that, it sounds great now. I'll have to post an update. :lol:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG

I saw the thread title and thought "hey, he could be posting about my car!" And he was!!

The exhaust now goes to dual stock mufflers, it needs welded, but other than that, it sounds great now. I'll have to post an update. :lol:

Flowmasters > Stock mufflers :lol:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG

Please get a clip up here haha I want to see the difference.

Wet farts > flowmasters :lol:

Fixed. Flowmasters sound like shit on any engine our cars could possibly be equipped with.

You apparenty haven't heard my car then... And your wrong, you wanna know why?? Because Nichole agreed with me. She has hooters and a twat, so that makes her automatically right....

Wow, my sounds a little different :thinking:, and it's a 96 CS... Are you running single, or duals... I went with 2.25" catback to duals....

And just to clear this up for the haters, FLOWMASTER > THAN ALL!!!! :lol:

john that exhaust was horrible man, glad you got it fixed!

And any aftermarket muffler on these cars usually need a resonator and/or a glasspack before it. :confused: