lug nut pattern

hoodilio

5x4.5

its 114.3mm, .7mm is nothing. people have fit the new mustang bullitt wheels as well as cobra R rims. just gotta make sure to get clearance to the calipers, i've got many 4.5 rims that do not clear.

• 3 years later...

Bumping this to ask: I can lay my hands on some OEM 'Vette rims for around $150. But they're 5 X 120. Will they work?

no. they're a tad over 1/4" different bolt circle plus backspacing difference.

possibly with the proper thickness spacer adapters.

Bumping this to ask: I can lay my hands on some OEM 'Vette rims for around $150. But they're 5 X 120. Will they work?

no. they're a tad over 1/4" different bolt circle plus backspacing difference.

possibly with the proper thickness spacer adapters.

Eh... then that's a little more trouble than it's worth. Turns out every car in my family has the same 5x115 bolt pattern ('66 Chevelle, '95 GTP, '00 GP SE, '00 GA SE), and given that the same rims are getting zero bids on eBay, I can't think of any use for them.

your 66 chevelle has 5x4.75 - same as corvette, but require along the lines of a 2" spacer to run them.

It does? I know my father put a beefier rear axle on it, and my brother says the mid-sixties Impala rims that are currently on it are the same pattern as his GP steelies. Well, he might be mistaken. I'll run it by my father, but I doubt he'd want them.

FWIW, the guy said he'll take $100 for the set, otherwise he'll turn them into a table or something. Given that they'll never fit a 2000 Grand Am, I'm not taking them...