WAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS??

GrandPrix34

I must say that the website sounds convincing but you know how that goes.... I wonder what Shawn or Ben has to say about this??? hmmm... It would be nice if it got rid of my rev limiter but not all things come true.. I'll definately watch to see what the board thinks..

Well, it does say it does not do anything with the limiters. As far as I can tell, this is a variable version of the resistor wired to the air temp sensor. Which, btw, happens to be their Gen1 performance chip... :bs:

yeah that makes me a little skeptical also... Maybe it's really that easy to make that it's basically a rheostat that just controls the output between two wires.. No idea though, it's either that or the rheostat with some sort of resistance or impedance... But that's just a guess

Their naming scheme is what makes me suspicious. Gen 1 is a simple resistor, gen 2 is a resistor with a switch. It is logical that Gen3 of the same thing would be a variable resistor.

Guest Anonymous

Anybody that would offer a free sticker as an incentive to buy their product is a jackass. This is probably aimed at getting money out of the ricers, cause stickers are what produce h.p. :roll:

We are not going to tell what exactly is inside our product.

Because you know as well as I do that the parts for making such a toy can be found at Radio Shack for under $9! (variable resistor, switch, box and a bit of wire)

We can tell you that all calculations for adjusting your air/fuel ratio as well as your ignition/timing curve is done by a 32-bit, 40-MHz processor.

What about my old 1978 Ford Granada?

Edit: they offer "Trick Trunk" kits. I have never seen anything so ghey in my life!