And off into spring we go...

Spectrum

Well, since spring is here, I decided to hit up my to do list and take care of my car. First was a seafoam treatment. Got an SES light, which was for multiple cylinder misfire (from when the car stalled?). It was reset and didn't really matter, but still scared me at first.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

That was followed by getting the windows tinted. 35% in the back, 50% up front (Ohio laws and anal police here where I go to college). Pics suck because I took them in between classes in the student lot.

That's all for now folks. Up next is replacing the Lumina badge on the rear trunk deck, since its finish is chipping and possibly replacing or repairing the rear trunk deck light assembly as it's got moisture inside.

get some better pics of that tint!...maybe from a distance, and also with and without sunlight shining through it...i'm curious to how that combo looks...although, there's no way in hell i'm gonna get 50% tint...:lol:...ohio laws can suck a fat one...

get some better pics of that tint!...maybe from a distance, and also with and without sunlight shining through it...i'm curious to how that combo looks...although, there's no way in hell i'm gonna get 50% tint...:lol:...ohio laws can suck a fat one...

I don't think it's the OH laws, I think it's b/c he goes to school in PA and the laws HERE suck!

I don't think it's the OH laws, I think it's b/c he goes to school in PA and the laws HERE suck!

possibly, but i know the legal limit on the front windows in OH is 50%...i'm pretty sure thats why he went 50%...cause his car is registered in OH, so he has to follow OH laws...

Yeah, Michigan you can have limo in the rear windows but everything from the driver forward needs to have no tint.

I guess you can have a 4" strip all around.

Yeah, that's why I did 50% upfront. I wanted to go 35% all around, but the cops in my hometown aren't that great either. Besides, the car looks factory this way. It doesn't attract attention.

Went out to get some chinese for lunch with my girlfriend and took some pictures of the tint. I'm really happy with the way it looks on my car.