ok....

92turboLE

well just a few ideas... i wanna know what yall think about em... i have a 92 Grand Prix LE sedan that im converting to big nuts turbo.

1. hood from a 92 Lumina Z34 with the hood louvers

2. the center light bar in the front replaced with that of a 92 lumina, with the blinkers tucked in the vents

3. possibly the body kit from the 95 GTP with a little custom fab work to extend the side skirts and make them work with the foor doors

4. coilover conversion from the mono-leaf in the rear

5. 12inch front rotors and 11 inch rear rotors (i already have 17's so they will fit)

6. read door handles shaved... open electronicly from remote or inside.

7. spoiler from 95 GTP

and thats all i can think of right now.... lemme know what yall think???

- Justin :shock: :D

I've always wanted to do the bodykit thing. You'll most likely need 2 sets of side skirts to play with and the bumpers should bolt right on.

I don't think the Lumina hood is gonna work for ya....just take the Z34 vents from a Lumina hood if you like those better and cut your regular hood and slap em' in.

we'll see, if it comes down to it i could do that... the only thing is that my hood is pretty beat up... if i can bolt a Z34 hood on with no cutting then thats the way i wanna go, otyherwise i8 would want to get a new hood first.... but my buddy with the Z34 is gonna swap hoods with me this afternoon and see if it works...

- Justin

Guest TurboSedan

the Turbo STE i got my engine from still has the white hood with the hood vents on the car....it's in Gillette, WY tho.

where ya getting brakes? i have '94+ 11" brakes in the rear, and am about to put my '95+ front strut/knukles on so i can get 11.25" brakes. better than 10.1" rear/10.5" front rotors anyway.

joshua

i dont remember off hand where im getting the breaks... i stumbled accross em a while back b4 i was serious about building my car, but now that i am, i cant seem to find em... lol

and is the hood off the ste in good shape??? i was thinking Z34 just cuz there is more of an abundance of em

- Justin

Guest TurboSedan

it was in good shape and i don't remember seeing any cracks in the vents or dents or scratches. they told me about a month ago they already sold it to someone in CO, but when i was there a couple days ago the hood was still there. the guy must have backed out on the deal or something. also, pre-'91 hood vents are bigger (longer) then the later vents (GTP/Z34). you might get a better look at the actual hood by checking out the TSTE on my website. that's the car my engine came from. other than that you'd have to get a hood from a DOHC Grand Prix sedan or a GTP hood might work. i'd gladly bring it down to Laramie or Denver sometime for ya, but i'm sorta doubting i can fit a hood in my car :lol:

joshua

Guest TurboSedan
it was in good shape and i don't remember seeing any cracks in the vents or dents or scratches. they told me about a month ago they already sold it to someone in CO, but when i was there a couple days ago the hood was still there. the guy must have backed out on the deal or something. also, pre-'91 hood vents are bigger (longer) then the later vents (GTP/Z34). you might get a better look at the actual hood by checking out the TSTE on my website. that's the car my engine came from. other than that you'd have to get a hood from a DOHC Grand Prix sedan or a GTP hood might work. i'd gladly bring it down to Laramie or Denver sometime for ya, but i'm sorta doubting i can fit a hood in my car :lol:

joshua

maybe i could remove my hood, bolt down the TSTE hood, and then chain it down and drive down to Laramie :lol: :lol: