3.1 CAI INTAKE FEELER

dohc v6

HAHA

I dont mean to sound like an ass, but $150 for a FWI/CAI is quite expensive. Im in the process of making one myself, and I just need to find some intake boots to connect all the piping, but its going to be MUCH less than $70 and even with the filter... Ill get pics up when its painted..

HAHA

I dont mean to sound like an ass, but $150 for a FWI/CAI is quite expensive. Im in the process of making one myself, and I just need to find some intake boots to connect all the piping, but its going to be MUCH less than $70 and even with the filter... Ill get pics up when its painted..

be lucky you dont own a L36/67!!!!!!!

HAHA

be lucky you dont own a L36/67!!!!!!!

whys that?!

yeah anything pre-made for you is expensive. yeah depending if you use a true K&N filter or not you can build a very good FWI for between $45-100 the FWI i have not didnt cost more then $50 in parts and is darn good. if you want to see it go to my WWW and on pg 6 you'll see the plans and also 4 other threads of other intakes people have made

yeah anything pre-made for you is expensive. yeah depending if you use a true K&N filter or not you can build a very good FWI for between $45-100 the FWI i have not didnt cost more then $50 in parts and is darn good. if you want to see it go to my WWW and on pg 6 you'll see the plans and also 4 other threads of other intakes people have made

thanks for posting up the link with the info, I was going to ask you for some help in the thread on mymonte ....if I have questions, I will be sure to find you :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

If you want one that bad, get off your lazy ass and make one. A few pipes with a 90* bend, some silicone intake boots and some clamps and a filter.

Anyplace you buy one from your going to be getting ripped off. Even the ones in this thread are very expensive. I just think instead of complaining you should do something about it IMHO.

Oh dear...someone's in a pissy mood.

wahmbulance.jpg

wahmbulance.jpg

Jay's right...most everything custom for our cars is a DIY exercise unless someone has "perfected" it already (i.e. AWeb's rear STB).

^^ Your car has boobs and requires the use of a bra.

Ok...they are very nice boobs...DD to be exact. Don't hate! :razz:

Sucks.jpg

Maybe that'll get Matt's attention. :lol:

I am going through with this but they take time to make, since I dont have a car to work off of there are alot of trips to the yard. I should have something by the eng of the week