Loudcut's CUTLASS Project Thread (UPDATE: Tint Pictures Yo!)

97loudcut

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• jeremy

looks good matt....almost as good as my GP

LOL

:showoff:

Really Almost looks as good as mine, oh wait its a carbon copy.

Kenny shut up.. seriously it gets old. Your car is lowered and you have the same rims as me, thats it. Engine bay looks different, you have no tint, you have funky taillights, I have a sunroof.. I mean if you want me to break down all my mods for you I will. If our cars were at a car show together they would look similar from afar.. but if anyone got close enough they would see that I have about 100 different things than your car does.

:lol: matts getting pissed cause kenny knows!

Look at kenny's car a few months ago, look what happened to matts car. Remember that dicussion about kenny building up a turbo 3400, well matt wants a turbo 3400... :lol: damn kid

Kenny I dont think you should dicuss your future mods anymore :lol:

I have to agree with loudcut on this one just cause he got the same rims and his car happens to be the same color doesnt mean hes copying him if loucuts car was red or green we wouldnt even be having this conversation!

I have to agree with loudcut on this one just cause he got the same rims and his car happens to be the same color doesnt mean hes copying him if loucuts car was red or green we wouldnt even be having this conversation!

even though Kenny's car was like that WAYYY before Matt's ever was....

C'mon guys who really gives a shit. So his car is like a guys car that is 800 miles away, so what. Damn

I don't think it's that huge of a deal. They both look good, I just find it funny that it him nuts

his tails "may" be funky....but they look sweet.

those tail lights are the one part of his car that I can't stand :shrug:

jeremy dont like black outs.... lol he dont like mine either, even though mine look like shit

even though Kenny's car was like that WAYYY before Matt's ever was....

Ok heres the funny thing, Matt, to recall you used to have pictures of my car on your myspace page, sporting the pics as your car! Bull shit you didnt do it on purpose, and do you want me to pull the PM you sent me about wanting my tails if i sold the car? And I dont have tint huh? I just never posted pics, because I was lazy, just 20% around, and you are right Matt, your car isint close, after all your wheels arent chrome. And no quad leather buckets.

Hey... if you ever think about trading your Cutlass in or getting rid of it I would like to swap tail lights.. I like what you did with them and someone said last time they talked to you you were going to get a f-body

haha...oh well, this thread's going to die.

we don't have a emoticon that shows its limbs as being cut off ... :showoff: <-- guess this'll suffice