Getting close to finished.

97loudcut

I am also curious as to what an L56 is. And I have had a car outlast a 3100 so I wouldn't count out an engine swap yet. Especially as nice as your car is lookin, Matt.

L56= 6.5L Turbo Diesel

Biggest POS GM ever made

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• 19Cutlass94

• terryk2003

• Cam'ron

Awesome to have your car in such great shape, man. It's really nice looking, and the fact that it's a 97 and the last year of those Cutty's makes it cooler.

I don't know where I want to go with my car. I don't want to mod it to the point where things are gaudy and outlandish, but I don't want to stop modding it either! :lol:

Awesome to have your car in such great shape, man. It's really nice looking, and the fact that it's a 97 and the last year of those Cutty's makes it cooler.

I don't know where I want to go with my car. I don't want to mod it to the point where things are gaudy and outlandish, but I don't want to stop modding it either! :lol:

Dude, you have one of the best looking Berettas around.

Hehe...

Just ordered my cross drilled and slotted rotors for the rear today and the Bendix pads for the rear. Installing my KYB's and Eibachs up front Saturday the 13th. Michael said the rear CO's and KYB's will ship in 2-3 weeks.

If this nice weather persists my car is going to be in it's fianl stages by freakin' Febuary! Creamage!

i just thought of a whole schlue of mods to do to my car last night.....basically saying "screw getting a new car" list. I've been thinking about it alllll day today.

i just thought of a whole schlue of mods to do to my car last night.....basically saying "screw getting a new car" list. I've been thinking about it alllll day today.

yeah...make it like jays!

yeah...make it like jays!

nahh...make it like "the importkiller" :willynilly: