Seat covers?

CSI_MuNkY

I say go with the racing seats

x2 They will look better than what you are trying to do with stock GM seats...

And FTR I thought AQ9s were only the 12 or 14way seats on the 1st gen? 97+ aren't they just power seats?

And FTR I thought AQ9s were only the 12 or 14way seats on the 1st gen? 97+ aren't they just power seats?

Yeah the newwer ones are just power seats. For my AQ9's, they are in pretty good condtion. Although the grey doesnt match my charcoal theme. So I'll will most likely get seat covers.

Yeah, they are just power... That idea is a no go now... The bolt holes on the rails are only a 1/4" off, no big deal. However the rails themself are about an inch and a half farther apart on the NEWER GP seats... ohhh well... Racing seats it is... just gotta win the lottery! So much to do to my car, so little money to do it.

Jamie

LOL... not really... but they look a hell of a lot better than the AQ9s. I dunno, I can't seem to win, comfort and good looks (no leather)

Athough I suppose I COULD have MY front seats re-covered and they would be more comfortable than the leather ones I have...

Jamie