Pictures of my "mini" TGP

mannix

Yes, unless you stumble upon one in a hobby shop, but that's a long shot.

FYI They made a couple 91 and 92 GTP kits, the box picture is the different, but the model itself is the same for both. That kit should look just like yours.

Revell did make several GP kits ranging from 88 to 92, just search for "Grand Prix" on Ebay under model kits, and sift your way through all the Nascar, and Formula 1 kits to find the gold.

Here are the GP kits I have:

DSCN0298.jpg

Note that the GTPs have a different top picture, but the pictures on the sides of the boxes are the same, and so is the kit.

There are also 2 more GP kits that I can remember

A red 1990 GP

http://cgi.ebay.com/Revell-Monogram-1990-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-7458-MIB_W0QQitemZ190047790096QQihZ009QQcategoryZ145975QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A white Motor Trend Car of the Year 1989 kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Revell-1989-Pontiac-Grand-Prix_W0QQitemZ180047131672QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2585QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 8 months later...

Mannix (or anyone who happened to save the model TGP pictures)- could someone please post up the pics of the model again?

Thanks much!

I miss building models! I have a couple GPs around here somewhere, unbuilt of course. Was it just as detailed under the hood?? Engine detailing was my favorite part, I usually spent more time detailing the engine than i did the rest of the car, lol.

Jamie