thinking about new wheels

black_97_ls

I need suggestions, as I will be asking for new wheels/tires etc for christmas. :) I want a 5 spoke. I thought of Eagle 077s but aren't they too played out? I want something not everyone has, yet still looks good IMHO

i like the unknowns a lot, but for some reason, im not sure they look too good on your car. not sure why. i love how they look on mine.

I think i was kinda thinking the same thing. those are normally ones i like a lot

the unknowns are like the old 077s on all cars... everyones is getting them

hmm, i dont see 2 many cars with them. ive wanted them for 2 years now, but ill prob never get them. too many damn cars to worry about wheels when i like both sets of stockers i got.

unknowns are the new 077's, lol.

I need suggestions, as I will be asking for new wheels/tires etc for christmas. :) I want a 5 spoke. I thought of Eagle 077s but aren't they too played out? I want something not everyone has, yet still looks good IMHO

Played out? Maybe on the forum, but who cares about that? I've had 077's on the vert for a couple years now and have yet to see ANY W-body in town with them, much less black convertibles! I really doubt anyone who sees the car in person will think it's "played out".

i say if you are doing rims, actually do rims. don't just swap on the stockers off another car. i'll let you know if i see any cool ones

I'm really liking some of the new stock rims. The 18"s off of a Grand Prix GXP look better than a lot of aftermarket rims.

I like the ones I've seen on some HHR's too, not sure what size those are though.

IMHO, I really love 077s and Konig Unknowns. Also stock wheels aren't out of the question. To me, it's a matter of "do I like it now, and will I like it later?" I don't have tons of money to throw away right at the moment. As wierd as this sounds, I really like the wheels on the newer Impalas, especially the ones on the LS's.

Played out? Maybe on the forum, but who cares about that? I've had 077's on the vert for a couple years now and have yet to see ANY W-body in town with them, much less black convertibles! I really doubt anyone who sees the car in person will think it's "played out".

true...i've actually only seen 1 car in person that had them, and they looked sexy