1991-1993 GRAND PRIX GT COUPES!!!! (?) What's the deal exactly!?

ChurBoywithALLthemGRANDS

There's nothing odd about the way your 91 is optioned. It's a typical 91 GT with all the standard options they came with. The 93 GTP in my sig was optioned exactly like yours interior wise, the difference being the B4U option which gives the crosslass wheels and the different style body cladding. When I got the 93 back in 2006 I was actually suprised that it did not have hud, or the trip computer below the radio; I think that is partly what Matt is refering to because it seems like most of the 91-93 GT/GTP cars came with HUD and the trip computer; Those are just two options that are neat to have but not all that necessary IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone im new here and just bought a 92 grand prix coupe, its a se with gt options but when i ran the VINthrough compnine.com and it came back as a gt. can someone tell me whats goin on with this car.it has the 3.1, crosslace wheels, and the gt body kit. i got it from the original owner and i have all the service records and the window sticker. it has 156000 miles on it and i got it for $1600. thanks

One of the main distinguishing features between the SE and GT coupe for 91-93 is the interior.

gb2003: Does your 92 grand prix have the rear bucket seats with the console? And are there power seat controls on the front center console? If so the car is certainly a GT.

All of the SE coupes got a bench seat in the rear and did not have seat controls on the front console.

the window sticker says se but the servive records say gt. it doesnt have the rear buckets or the power seat switches on the console. it doesnt really matter, its a nice car and i like it.the window sticker says it has the aero body package and it has the 16 inch wheels, ill try to post some pics when the snow melts.

Edited by gb2003
more to add