Replacement Rockers

slick

A while ago, someone posted a website or a phone number to purchase replacement rockers. I cannot find it now.

I am asking this for another member. Unfortunately that member is Jay. So, he wants all metal and done correctly.

Thanks.

uh oh. people that paint his car plop the ground effects over bondoed rust?

last i heard a couple years ago they were available from the dealer.

heres another place:

http://www.collisionpartsexpress.com/search.php?carModel=LUMINA%20COUPE/SEDAN&carMake=CHEVROLET&carYear=1994&cat=F&page=1

I think that might have happened. I know he spent a crapload of money on the paint job, and he was not happy with it. There are were some small blemishes.

Aparantly they aren't completely rusted through, but enough to want to replace them.

there was no bondo, they rusted from the inside out. There was a pin head of rust when i took the GFX off and i sanded it down to por-15 it and my hand went through. SO i don't need you saying that it was bondo and covered up by the body shop Pat, i am not a hack.

"uh oh. people that paint his car plop the ground effects over bondoed rust?"

This is bullshit and unnecessary to say, u don't know anything bout what i did, so don't speak until you know the story......... Thanks for the link

FWIW: pat NEVER called nor implyed that you were a hack..he suspected the body shop my have hacked it up (because some shops are like that)...

...anywayz, that sucks that your rockers rusted through though...crappy ass foriegn steel anywayz...

FWIW: pat NEVER called nor implyed that you were a hack..he suspected the body shop my have hacked it up (because some shops are like that)...

Yeah Jay, I think you may have taken that the wrong way. Pat was wondering if the body shop was hiding something.

• 3 weeks later...

uh oh. people that paint his car plop the ground effects over bondoed rust?

sorry Pat, i was extremely pissed off that day, didn't mean to snap at ya'll but at those sites all i see is header panels. I can't find rockers for the life of me on either of the pages