I"m Hungry for rice, but what about GM-should i try it?

Intlcutlass

There's this kid named Jerry who moved in 3 houses down with a Eclipce with the same body kit from the movie "The Fast and the Furious". Total Fu**ing rice, but stock under the hood.

I'm driving down to Summit auto today too get my Centerforce Duel friction clutch (along with a new turbo blanket). ( I have been working on putting a TGP motor with a Hm-282 into my Cutlass Supreme intl.)

Anyway, it should be ready in a couple of weeks. Jerry will be no problem, but then there's this other load mouth at work with a 1986 Grand National (stock)......

Who would you put money on?

hi didnt you come over and get that strut tower brace from me?

i wanna race you when i get my euro done, i just dropped in a dohc 3.4 and its beefed up transmission ;)

oh ya the GN will kick you ass big time

Yeah, I would definately stay away from the GN. Stock or not, they are fast. I think they run low 14's high 13's STOCK.

But, go ahead and murder the eclipse...it shouldn't be hard (you might not even have to go above 1/2 throttle). Make sure he knows that too. hehe

Jason

but then there's this other load mouth at work with a 1986 Grand National (stock)......

Who would you put money on?

Don't you know they're all stock? :wink:

The GN is faster than the TGP or TGP type setup. Even "stock". period