How much paint? (Cutlass Intl ground effects)

Intlcutlass

I know my paint code is WA-9021

But how much is needed to give all the lower cladding 2 coats? anyone know?

OOooo also, I would be using a base coat cleat coat.... None of that single stage.

I would think 1 quart should be more than plenty. Hell, that might give you enough that if they ever get scratched up again, you would have the correct paint already.

I would think 1 quart should be more than plenty. Hell, that might give you enough that if they ever get scratched up again, you would have the correct paint already.

Thats cool... Maybe I'll hit my wheels with a fresh coat then too.

1 quart plus before you spray it, you add enough reducer to make it twice as much. I would say get more than 1 quart of clearcoat. 2 Quarts of that should suffice.

1 quart plus before you spray it, you add enough reducer to make it twice as much. I would say get more than 1 quart of clearcoat. 2 Quarts of that should suffice.

I have 2 gallons of clear. (SPI universal clear), I am thinkn I have enough.... I'll use Dupont base coat name brand for the silver, becuase I already have the activator for it.

Thanks to all.... :thumb: