Removable Paint

Z34-5speed

The only problem I see is if you keep that on for 2 years, how faded will the rest of the paint be when compared to the areas you had painted over?

The only problem I see is if you keep that on for 2 years, how faded will the rest of the paint be when compared to the areas you had painted over?

Who would keep removable paint on for 2 years? I think if you did that, you might want to use real paint.

I was just gonna see how my car looked with dual stripes down the center. I might have put all kinds of ricetastic decals on the side to mess with my friends. :lol:

Kyle

be great to paint a large penis on the side of someone's car

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet. My car shit on me the other day and i have to pay for the repairs before i can afford anything else. I guess when the plug wires are melted to the manifold that isn't exactly a good thing? :willynilly: Stupid redneck that did it(he has been fired since he did them) mounted the wires right along the front exhaust manifold and i was driving around yesterday when all of a sudden my car was missfiring like crazy.

Kyle