Fuel problomes

perfecseal

Ok so spring/summer is here and its time to DRIVE ... well as some of you know I have a few cars.. But I really wanted to drive the tgp this year..Now I own 3 tgps one 89 and two 90s .. all three are red ... anyway I have the motor pulled from the 89 and have been slowly building it up and I have one 90 that I plan to leave stock for now and just drive.. the problem was that it needed the turbo rebuilt.. But I plan to upgrade the turbo on the 89 so i pulled that t25 and put it on the 90 ...witch brings me to my problem... I put the turbo on and checked everything twice, toped off all the fluids and started her up..Ran great... reved nice idle is ok no smoke... so I let it sit there running for about 10 mins on top of a tarp to check for any leaks and there seems to be no visable leaks .. So after sitting for about 20 mins now at idle I'm satisfied that everything is ok and pull out of the shop for the first test drive..I drive down the road turn around drive back with no problems.. But when I go for a second trip down the road I floor it and it revs great gets the boost up and falls flat on its face almost stalling like it has no fuel..So I turn around and try again same problem ... pull it back into the shop and called my buddy at the local shop and he brings over a computer to see whats up .. It says that its the injector circut and he tells me that normally means that an injector is bad... I pulled the rails fpr and the injectors off the 89 witch ran great before being pulled.. I put them in and try it again with the same results ....So now I'm thinking its the fuel pump not keeping up....but before I drop the tank I figured I would ask for everyons opinion........

P.S has new plugs, wires , o2 , tps...

replace all fittings with Vacu-tite rubber tees, make some tolulene/ xylene mixture and dump it in the tank and see if that helps.

especially the FPR tee. vacu-tite makes a super tight one for that notorious leaker.