'97+ Grand Prix GT(P) owners...how much did u pay for yours?

terryk2003

well, i'm hoping to be in the market for a GTP soon...the prices around here seem kinda high...so i just wanna get an idea of what some of you guys paid for yours and how many miles they had on em when u bought em...

...oh yeah...the reason i'm not going with the L67 swap in the cutlass as i had originally planned is because after looking @ the ugly dents, and then realizing the brakes are shot again and its gonna need tires soon, i figure i might as well get a newer car and put that money into it....and i've alwayz wanted a GTP...

About $10,800. 38k, Rust Free (yes Nichole and everyone in the rust belt...it WAS...lol), loaded (save leather, HUD, upgraded DIC) new tires, brakes about 80%, and imperfection taken care of before sale. That price also included a 4 year, 75k warranty on the entire car.

97 GTP, $4200, 95,000 miles (Nomex firesuit not included).

I as well thought about going with a l67 swap in the Cutty, but in retrospect, I am glad I didn't. Keep looking until you find somehting in your price range with the options you want.

Drew

well, i'm hoping to get a 2000-2003 GTP FULLY LOADED (well, i'm not a big fan of leather, so i can take it or leave it), but its gotta have everything else...hoping to find one with 50k miles or less for around $12k or less...

I don't have it anymore but I bought a '99 GP GTX(L67) with 39K for $10,500 in 2004. I wish I still had it. :sad:

DAMN!...i wanna find a deal like THAT!!!!

Something else you might want to think about:

After '99 Performance shift was dropped, and you can't get an '03 coupe, 4 doors only. IMO, '99 was the best year for these and a few other small reasons...

Drew

After '99 Performance shift was dropped, and you can't get an '03 coupe, 4 doors only. IMO, '99 was the best year for these and a few other small reasons...

Drew

actually, i think perf shift was dropped in after the 02 year (aka, 03s and up didnt have em)

$10k 79k miles.

Drew

actually, i think perf shift was dropped in after the 02 year (aka, 03s and up didnt have em)

$10k 79k miles.

It was either '00 or '01 that was the last year for perf shift. (I think '00) I definately know of a few people with '00s that have perf. shift. '02s definately DO NOT have perf. shift. A '99 isn't bad because it has most of the newer stuff, but for a GTP realistically I would want to go with an '00 because it has the revised fuel rails and all that stuff, plus it still has the stuff that the older cars had (perf shift and digi dual climate control).

As for me I paid $2k for my '99 GP GT in February, car had 202k on it but the trans had ~30k on it. Dark green coupe, tan leather, digital dic, cd w/7 band eq, digi dual climate control. For a GT its fairly loaded. No sunroof, heated seat, or HUD though. It also had some mild mods as well. Needs a drivers door and a front facia but from morad that stuff is cheap, so I think it was a pretty good deal.

Shawn

ok sorry, i think i was thinking of dual digital climate control

i knew 99 wasnt last year for perf shift though, but i thought it was sooner then 01.

terry, want me to keep an eye out around here?

i'll be in wellington soon working on a big job

yeah man...deffinatly keep a look out @ the stealerships in medina!!...BTW: where u working in wellington!?...