Wheres the PCV on the quad 4?

hannibal64

If I remember,it should be screwed into a valve cover...pull one of the hoses off and theyre should be a plastic knob that can screw off and the pcv will be inside there...then again I might be thinking of the other 4 cylinder.

:willynilly:

dunno i took pics of what my friend says shows i have a bad head gasket

thsi is what it looke like in my vac hoses running from the head. There is not a lot in there but there is some.

And again no oil in coolant and no coolant in oil.. pluss i noticed when the idles rough it seems to want to lose vacum. brake lines get stiff and such.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

There is no PCV on the Quad 4. The black thing on the intake manifold is an oil/air seperator. Head gaskets are a common problem on these engines, I'd suggest you do a compression check to see if that is the problem. It could also be something like a cracked head.

that doesnt to bad, if the car hasnt been driven too much in a while it could be moisture build up in the oil. hows the oil dip stick look?

that doesnt to bad, if the car hasnt been driven too much in a while it could be moisture build up in the oil. hows the oil dip stick look?

clean.... no gummy anything i think it is condensation that is trapped in the tube... i have a vac proble as well as a rough and i mean rough idle kinda like its missing.. exhaust sounds sputtery ...