What Paint to use for Calipers

brianhasadd

Hey. I want to paint my Calipers but I'm not sure what to use or what to do. I'm thinking about painting them red....does anybody else have any other recommedations??? Thanks for your help, brian

I used duplicolor 500 degree paint...

I have the Intrax springs also, so I tried to match the color as best I could...

It sounds off, but if you use "orange/red" for Chevy on the cap... it's a PERFECT MATCH for the intrax springs.

I used the DupliColor High-Temp "Ceramic" engine paint on my brackets, and the DupliColor caliper paint (kit) on the calipers.

brakestuff.jpg

calafter.jpg

In my case, they didnt have the color I wanted, so my friend has to paint them with a custom color, then clear it a couple times, but still I shouldnt have a problem with that, once everything is set up.

Duplicolor makes some great stuff. I knwo a bunch of people that have used it and are happy with it as well.

I used duplicolor 500 degree paint...

I have the Intrax springs also, so I tried to match the color as best I could...

It sounds off, but if you use "orange/red" for Chevy on the cap... it's a PERFECT MATCH for the intrax springs.

do you have any pics? I want to see the springs and calipers together (with the wheel on if ya got it)

No pics right now, I am still putting things together.....

I want to do it all at once....knuckle swap, fresh rotors, painted calipers, painter caliper brackets, Stainless steel brake lines (if I can find some direct swap lines... I would rather stay away from messing with the fittings) , new CV jounts, Tie rods, ball joints....

I can take pics of what I have so far though.....cool?