Hmmm, something strange is going on here...

ToroToro

What color rocket center?  

1. 1. What color rocket center?

• Red
    • Silver
    • Other

Wow, that looks awesome! I can't believe how good that came out!

My question is, if you ever get the wheels balanced; I always thought they stick a rod through the center cap?

My question is, if you ever get the wheels balanced; I always thought they stick a rod through the center cap?

Yeah, they do! :eek:

Often for tire mounting too!

:lol: That didn't even cross my mind until I already had the first one filled in. Ah well. Maybe I can talk to the guy at the shop to see if there is a way around it if/when I get them balanced. I'm pretty good friends with the guy. Tires were just mounted last spring so I should be cool for awhile though.

you might see if you can find someone with a balancer that holds the wheels by the lug nut holes, I'm sure I've seen one somewhere. It will be rare to unlikely though.

On most all balancers you have to be able to remove the center cap. A cone goes in there to center it up on the balancer.

I agree that sawblades can look good, there are some members here who are proving that right now, Toro is one of them, nice work!

Aircraft stripper....220, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 2000, polish on each wheel. And many many many hours of work. If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't honestly. Not to say I dont like the way they look or anything.

Meh, I'd just jump right in on the ones you already have... If anything, buy a junkyard wheel IF/AFTER you fuck the first one up. That way if you dont mess up, you save some cash. It's not like this some sort of mathematic scientifical type thing anyway...just labor.

Forget to mention that I used a DA with 180 paper to get the ridges out before going on to 220 hand sanding.

ruh-roh...the 15's are on...

Polish??

Polish = the nationality

polish= glossy

Oh yeah? And what do I do if I start a sentence with "polish"? As in:

Polish those wheels, buddy!

ruh-roh...the 15's are on...

Polish??

Polish = the nationality

polish= glossy

Oh yeah? And what do I do if I start a sentence with "polish"? As in:

Polish those wheels, buddy!