Hmmm, something strange is going on here...

ToroToro

What color rocket center?  

1. 1. What color rocket center?

• Red
    • Silver
    • Other

Indeed. I've got a few things I'm thinking of doing, but I'm not sure yet. Need to get at least one totally stripped first, which is quite the ass pain.

The car in the garage is a '66 442 I've been restoring for the past 10 years. I dont think I have ever posted pictures here, but I will soon...

End of day one progress. It's getting there, but these damn slots are taking forever. Hopefully I'll have one done in a couple days...

rimredo013.jpg

Progress has been made! Looks good so far, cant wait to see finished product!!

Have you noticed though, that most of not all sawblades are pitted in those "slots" with mostly brake dust?

Thanks for the encouragement, but I am definitley NOT polishing the whole things. I got that first rim pretty close, but I could never do three more. :sad:

They will be unique when I am finished though, and I'm not saying anything more yet. As soon as I knock this cold, I can finish this one rim and do the other three.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I am definitley NOT polishing the whole things. I got that first rim pretty close, but I could never do three more. :sad:

They will be unique when I am finished though, and I'm not saying anything more yet. As soon as I knock this cold, I can finish this one rim and do the other three.

just be sure to post up pics of the finished product :thumb:

So how's this strike everyone? Notice something different with the centercap? :mrgreen: Keep in mind that I need to do some more polishing on the unpainted part, as it got messed up in the masking process...

wrim.jpg

Vote in the pole on which color I should do the rocket in, bright red, or silver...I cant decide at the moment.