Bigger wheels?

Monkton

Id say get yourself some 16s and see how you like them.. THose are 14s, and you're right: WAAAAAY too small.. Here is my sedan with some 16" sawblade rims.. I honestly think a set of them would look hot on your car.. Otherwise a set of Int'l rims (Made up to look like the pace car rims :wink: )

P1010005.jpg

f134c701.jpg

Good luck in your choice 8)

hahaha. I duno I like mine, 16" but they look bigger.

But 16 wheels would look. Personally (if you wanna go aftermarket) I wouldnt get anything bigger than 17's but thats me. Others will say different.

BTW,stevezasycho, wash that car! :lol:

I've got 225/60/14's on my regal, and they dont actually look that small on there. And the only reason that there on there is becuase by 16in rims looked like hell, and the tires were shot. But yours look tiny for some reason.

Here what they look like on mine

100_2050.jpg

And i eventually want to get a set off of a parkavenue, or riviera to put on it later. Just like these ones

8c_1.jpg

Sure those are 14"? They look like painted 15" crosslace.

Maybe fatter tires will make them look less small. Back when we had the 15" crosslace on the '88, it had 215/65R15's and they didn't look too small... well, the wheels themselves did, but they filled the wheel wells.

Maybe fatter tires will make them look less small. Back when we had the 15" crosslace on the '88, it had 215/65R15's and they didn't look too small... well, the wheels themselves did, but they filled the wheel wells.

:werd: My 88 GP looked just fine with the sawblades 215/65/15

I would just find a set of 16's... 225/60/16s can't go wrong :thumbsup:

you could get a set of 18" Eagle 077s

I think if he were going to spend that kind of money, it'd be better to paint the ass end of the car first!

you could get a set of 18" Eagle 077s

I think if he were going to spend that kind of money, it'd be better to paint the ass end of the car first!

Yeah... I really should get the rest painted...

What do you guys think of these? The ASA JH3. http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?&autoMake=Oldsmobile&autoModel=Cutlass+Supreme&autoYear=1991&autoModClar=

Not 5 spoke but still good looking I think. Oh, and speaking of painting... how much do you think it would cost to get the rear quartes painted?

Why do those look like doughnut spare tires with hub caps that are barely staying on??

First: Not doughnut spares, they're actually 15'' Nokia snow tires.

Second: I don't have hubcaps, that's the wheels.