Which grille looks best on the Impy?

DiscoStudd

Which grille looks best on the Impala?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which grille looks best on the Impala?

• SLP LSX Grille
    • "Frameless" Billet Grille
    • "Perimiter Frame" Billet Grille

Well thanks to everyone for pointing out that billet grilles both suck and blow at the same time. I wasn't dead set on buying a billet grille or anything, just throwing the idea out there. Although I had no idea that there was such hatred for them. FWIW, the wife shot down the "billet" idea pretty quick herself :lol: .

I've decided to stick with my original plan of swapping out the base model bumper covers for LS covers, buying an LSX grille & spoiler, and having them along with the body trim painted Victory Red. The plan is to buy everything piece by piece and hopefully have it all painted and installed by this summer (along with my LSX rear panel cover) ...

SLP grille looks the sportiest and would be my pick.

I don't much care for billet on cars, but the frameless looks better than the framed.

I used to think billet looked okay on trucks, but my wife thinks it looks disgusting which has kind of influenced me NOT to put a billet grille on my truck. :lol: