location????

ctx46

I live in Burbank, Illinois. It's about 16 miles (or 30-45 minutes) south of Chicago. I live with all the terrorists in Illinois. There were like 2 terrorists arrested within a mile from my house and Bridgeview, a city with some "community action" organization that funds terrorism is about 2 miles away from me. Oh, and people in this town always win the lottery. Except me.

-MaD-

Hays Kansas.. Approx 21,000 people, and half way in in between Kansas City and Denver on I-70

Isn't that where Bob Dole is from? If so, I've been there before a couple years ago.

I live in Marionville MO, 35-miles SW of Springfield.

Hoping to move to Battlefield MO next month so I'll only be 10-miles SW of Springfield.

Wellesley, MA. I live in civilization, we have electricity, phones, and even running water. For you guys out in east Bum@#$% I can send pictures. lolololol j/k

Wellesley is about 20 minutes west of Boston.

-Tom

I am in NW Indiana, Munster to be exact, about 30-45 min from downtown Chicago.

Jason

1991 Cutlass Conv.

Hey, I used to live in Highland! Most of my family is still back there.

I, myself, live in Pittsburgh, PA.

I am from Fairfax Minnesota. We have a whole 1200 people here. It is about 1 mile east of the middle of nowhere. But about 35 percent of the people here drive a w-body that is the of the people that dont drive a big truck. But that only leaves like 45 people :D

I'm from meeeshegun. Kind of "up north" Michigan even though its only about half way up the mitt. But those people from Detroit call this "up north" cause its about 150 miles from them. There's a few other nice W's around here and I bought mine from my neighbor so I kept it in the area.

way up in the NW corner of MN.

Thief River Falls to be precise.

8,000 or so peeps.

born and raised in central IA, been here for 10 years now.

Monty

That's where Digi-key is located! I love Digi-key. :D

shit....

I youst to live in Brainerd MN, the rents (parents) still live there though. it is a town of 21,000 by winter but....... 80,000- 100,000 by summer, I hated that place with a passion, and now I find that all of you guys live with in 3 hours of my old house, Damnit..... oh well, I had to go to school, Im currently going to MATC for auto-mechanics. I like it down here, I thinks its only gotten down to 60 degree's so far......