YEAH for me

musthavemuzk

had the day off from work yesterday so i headed out to see a friend as well as hit the yard near him. we were there last fall and kinda came up empty handed. the big thing i was looking for was the upgraded digital dash. saw some base ones but none of the upgraded ones.

well yesterday i went looking for a fold down rear seat for my 90 cutty coupe. only saw one. it was not the same color which i can deal with, but i was not as sure as i thought that it would fit my cutty. if memory serves me it was a 94 cutlass supreme S. it was graphite in color. the drivers seat was already gone so i am assuming it was power. but the pass and rear was still there and in pretty good shape except for being dirty.

since i was not sure on fit i passed that one up and kept looking. at the other end of the GM section there was a silver cutty that i noticed the FE3 badge on the trunk lid. so i had to go have a closer look. get up to it and i saw the digidash was still in it. get a closer look yet and i had a grin from ear to ear it was the upgraded digidash. WOOHOO. so we made our way back to the front to inquire about a price. i have seen them range from 50-150. and well i was not gonna pay 150 for it. when he said i could have it for 50 if i pulled it i was all over it. i also grabbed the light switch while i was in that cutty. that was an 89.

i am gonna ask here then find that thread about the fold down rear seats and check that out again.

will a fold down rear seat from the next gen of cutty fit my 90?

Monty

WOOHOO

gues i am going back to the yard tomorrow for sure.

of course there is snow forcast.

i think i can handle the increased wetness from the snow or melting snow.

Thanx Brian

Monty