fucking hit a parked suburban

cutlass1991

The one in oakland - it's a dive

I'm getting parts on ebay right now. It pushed my headlight sideways, crunched the corner on the hood, smashed the turn signal, and dented up the fender. The bumper is torn up too.. The thing that sucks is that if it had been a car I hit, there would have been almost no damage. Because it was an SUV, the bumpers didnt line up. fuckin suv's...

from one margarita???

well thats the thing.. i wasnt even buzzed really.. the real cause was being in a good mood+loud music+bald tires+brick road+rain. I just slid around the bend. If I had ABS, this might not have happened.

So what were you like "yeah I was drinking and then I hit your truck"? Or did you make a run for it?

if he took off i vote we get a group together to beat his ass. we can take my suburban :lol:

absolutely no damage to this guys truck. one guy saw me do it, i looked at him and said..."not good?" to which he replied.."no, not good". he got in his car and bounced.. I stayed there for a minute, then decided to get teh fuck out of there. had it been a W i probably would have stayed, but since it was an SUV, i said fuck it.

absolutely no damage to this guys truck. one guy saw me do it, i looked at him and said..."not good?" to which he replied.."no, not good". he got in his car and bounced.. I stayed there for a minute, then decided to get teh fuck out of there. had it been a W i probably would have stayed, but since it was an SUV, i said fuck it.

that's a fucking dick move....

that's a fucking dick move....

yeah, it is. But like I said, there wasn't any damage at all.. not even a small scratch or dent. i guess thats why they used chrome bumpers in the first place. So even if i tried to locate the owner, it's not like it would have made a difference because he would have just laughed about how his giant SUV smashed up my car.

If that had been my Suburban you hit, I can guarantee that that much damage to your car must have scratched something....chrome isn't indestructible....should have least got the license plate and figured out who owns it so you can contact them.

Theres bound to be some paint off your car on the bumper of the SUV..... If that owner really decides to do something, and they find out it was you, thats a hit and run............ felony offense.

well, if you guys think this is a problem, i am going up to the lot in a little while to take pictures and get the license #. I definitely want to do the right thing here and not be an asshole. It's just that I don't want to start a shitstorm because my headlight left a scuff mark that will buff out. I was only goin like 5 mph and my car went under his practically.

Anyway, we'll see when I get the pictures of this guys truck, I'll post them here and you guys can tell me what you think I should do.

theres a 1990 international sedan in a junkyard near me only over in evans city too. let me know if you need parts.

sucks bout the damage though, i'd be pissed as hell.

it's extremely hard to see if theres damage in the dark. willing to bet he's got a fucked up air dam or trim or something.

should anyone hit my truck and run and come back to take pics, they get 8" knife straight from my boot held to their throat and get to wait that way till the cops show up.

it's extremely hard to see if theres damage in the dark. willing to bet he's got a fucked up air dam or trim or something.

:werd:

Depending what year of Suburban you hit...you probably damaged the bumper too....they are mounted in a weak position and will bend upwards if hit....

If you didn't do that, you at least scrpaed the chrome - it's not high quality chrome on those bumpers.....if you didn't hit the chrome you hit the plastic trim around the chrome (again, depending on the year of the Suburban), this plastic trim isn't bullet proof either, hell it cracks real easy. If you hit under the bumper, did you hit the fender?? If so, damage most likely occurred...

Please please, contact the guy who you hit,....I'd be fuckin' right pissed off if that was my Suburban that was hit...assuming just because it is an SUV it doesn't have any damage is ignorant.

update***

in the confusion, i assumed it was a suburban. Upon returning to the scene, I found that teh truck was a GMC YUKON Denali with a trailer hitch. I hit the fucking trailer hitch and thats it. I didn't take pictures yet because of patgizz's comment sorta freaked me out and it's only 11.. maybe around two am i will go back for photos so that everyone believes me.

gentlemen and montecarlo chick, focus on the real felony here, a W-body was inured.

I hit a hitch in my cav, got a ticket cuz the guy was an anus. Did absolutely nothing to his truck at all, just pushed my plastic and bumper in. 25$ for a new bumper, some spray paint to cover the cracking paint, all was well. Still though, you did hit another car :?

I found that teh truck was a GMC YUKON Denali with a trailer hitch.

a denali with a trailer hitch??? and all that damage was done by the hitch .... c'mon now...that damage is VERY inconsistant with what a hitch will do......I may have been born on a Saturday, but it sure as hell wasn't last Saturday

I found that teh truck was a GMC YUKON Denali with a trailer hitch.

a denali with a trailer hitch??? and all that damage was done by the hitch .... c'mon now...that damage is VERY inconsistant with what a hitch will do......I may have been born on a Saturday, but it sure as hell wasn't last Saturday

Couple months ago I accidentally backed a Sierra pickup into a brand new Buick Lucerne, which is a w-body. I didn't hit it hard, but the trailer hitch damage was down to the bumber area (right beside the licence plate).

I have a hard time beleiving that all THAT damage was caused by a trailer hitch. :?