Antenna ?

Robby1870

I dont know if this is General or Audio, but I'll put it here.

Anyone have or seen or have opinions on this?

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PFYC&Product_Code=GN1013&Product_Count=35&Category_Code=GPEXT

I personally hate factory antennas, and I hardly ever listen to the radio, plus, my power antenna doesnt work. I figure for $30, it cant be that bad. Lemme know what you guys think

it's a factory antenna cut down and the ball welded back on. that bad thig is we tried to do that in auto shop and it is such shit steel that it won't weld right. If i were you i'd go to the local murrys or auto zone and get one for less than that

it's a factory antenna cut down and the ball welded back on. that bad thig is we tried to do that in auto shop and it is such shit steel that it won't weld right. If i were you i'd go to the local murrys or auto zone and get one for less than that

Hell, I didnt even know autoparts stores had these. Thanks Jay!

On my old 88 GP I just tore out the power antenna (didn't work) and got one from a Grand Am at the junkyard, used some duct tape to connect it to the old bracket. Worked fine and looked fine from the outside, just looked ghetto as hell if you pulled back the trunk carpet.