Jeff M?

futuretgper

damn that sucks.....so we arent' sure where he is.......ive been calling him forever trying to get my car into the body shop [ ordering a hood and other things from him :) ]

Ok, I am only sorta back, had some personal changes in my life, a great job offer which was the only positive but will cause much work here to take on, but a ton of negative came as well, holiday season even got missed/no xmas cards sent to anyone which is a first (75+ cards that we normally send), other life changes that are too personal to discuss that really sucked, took a lot of steam out of me and for sure a lot of time and still is. I see I have 41 long ass emails to reply to, hardly any easy/short emails. Then after putting one of my cars on the road full time after a 5 years wait, had it totaled in a parking lot by an SUV that tried to drive over it, not badly damaged but enough parts damaged to have the stupid insurance company want to total it which I CANNOT have, so a lot of phone calls and paper work to try and change this issue and yes furturetgp’r, waiting a month to get a hold of me last time we talked screwed your chances of getting a good used hood from me cheap, sorry for both of us I am sure, you are on my email list to-do and will get to you soon as I can, but most of these emails are high priority such as; not running, not starting, bogging (and these are daily driver’s!), then the ones that want a pipe and or chip that if I wait on them, they get all pissy and say “screw it, this is not how I expect to be treated". Then the continued replies to those 41 emails that will keep me at the computer for a few more days, wish I only had to post replies on the board, would be so much easier and a lot less work.

So, will do my best to get back on things, and keep pushing myself to get caught up, so I would appreciate your patience.

Jeff M

Thanks guys :). I will get through things here soon I hope, thinking about fun time I have had in the past and that it always sucks when they are over, but good thing is bad times get over and are in the past too, eventually, so looking for better times down the road 8) .

It was the white TSTE that got a front end wallop, tomorrow another phone call to go higher up the chain and get better results :x

Well, been up for 2 days, ate a huge dinner so might just be able to crash, happy new years guys 8)

Jeff M

Damn Jeff!

Sorry to hear of all the misfortune. :?

Well, hey I'll be the first to say it, and I probably speak for most of us here:

You have helped EVERYONE on this section of the forum at one time or another, even without being there you have given us knowledge to apply when you can't be there to say it yourself. Without you this Forum, and the TGP/TSTE owners everywhere would not be where we all are today. You have provided an immense amount to our community

If there is EVER any help you need we will be the first to offer a hand. 8)

Keep up the good work, hope your luck turns for the better! :)

Is it just me, or does it seem like 2005 was bad for EVERYone?? :confused:

'05 SUCKED for me... Had to leave job in OKC and move back to Tulsa to take care of parent who got diagnosed with terminal illness, lost NEW job due to boss ruining company, passed all testing to get deputy job (good day), 2 weeks later-had heart attack after workout, the day after 37th birthday, wife came to CICU to visit me and served me with divorce papers, found out 1/3 of my heart dead and never can be a cop again(so much for good day), lost deputy friend (35yo) to heart attack 1 week before Christmas and to finish it out... I couldnt (and can't ever again) drink on New Years.

but hey, at least I got to see '06 start!

Welcome back JeffM and 2 things... #1-no matter how bad you got it, someone out there has it worse. #2-you can borrow my Sami to get back at that SUV... let me know!

aP0000018.jpg

Mid 30 year olds having heart attacks? :shock: :shock: I better get my ass back in the gym like I swore up and down I'd do this year (had an illness myself preventing me from doing so the last 3-4 years).

Welcome back JeffM and 2 things... #1-no matter how bad you got it, someone out there has it worse. #2-you can borrow my Sami to get back at that SUV... let me know!

:werd: That's the one thought that always keeps me going in rough times. There are people who can't guarantee to put food on their tables everyday, don't have a roof over their head, etc. So no matter how bad it gets, keep your head up.

Is it just me, or does it seem like 2005 was bad for EVERYone?? :confused:

'05 SUCKED for me... (ouch snip :shock:)

Hey you and me both, if I have every said it, and I have many times to others and my self, no matter how bad you got it, there is always someone who has it worse, and dude, I am humbled by your strength at keeping your chin up through all that, I can’t imagine that much shit hitting me. The best thing I found that helps give back the strength to get through hard times and helps replace the bad feelings with good feelings is helping others, so if you still need a tan dash pad in perfect shape shoot me your address and its on its way, no I don’t want money, the reward in helping others out is always more valuable than money! Yes I am serious :D

ps, yes 05 sucked, I know many others who are glad to see it gone!

Jeff M

wife came to CICU to visit me and served me with divorce papers

wow man im sorry to hear that...she gave them to you in the hospital?? what a bitch!!!..sorry i had to

Hope everybody's feeling better! and Jeff...even though i dont own a TSTE/TGP...i still love seeing the knowledge you put out to everybody here...and im glad you're back too :D

wow man im sorry to hear that...she gave them to you in the hospital?? what a bitch!!!..sorry i had to

In my perpetual up-spin on life, the way I look at it is, yeah she might be a bitch, but I just think how much better I am without someone like that in my life... Is it really being screwed when someone like her technically does you a favor?

I'm one of those people who keeps my chin up, no matter what, but in '05- I kind of felt it was so the next guy could knock the sh*t out of it!!! :lol:

JeffM, I'll take you up on that dash, I'm in no hurry right now so just get your things in order before you worry about me! Do you still have that crate I sent those grey dashes to you in? :lol:

In my perpetual up-spin on life, the way I look at it is, yeah she might be a bitch, but I just think how much better I am without someone like that in my life... Is it really being screwed when someone like her technically does you a favor?

excellent way of putting it my friend!!

hey sorry to hear the bad news.......im not in any hurry!!! sounds like i missed out waiting though!! ive been tryin to get ahold of you....and when i didn't after a month or so i figured you had something big going on so i just tried callin you every couple days....let me know in a pm when a good time to talk to you about buying parts would be!!

if you need to hold off on getting me stuff thats fine!

hope your troubles work out ok and ill be looking forward to talking soon!

JeffM, I'll take you up on that dash, I'm in no hurry right now so just get your things in order before you worry about me! Do you still have that crate I sent those grey dashes to you in? :lol:

Back again, and still up, once I get starting working on things, cannot quit :twisted:. I think, like you, that there are things that just work out, and clearing out the woman was a good thing in the end, you will be better off for it :thumbsup: And for us to be exchanging dashes, just another oddity of life or maybe not that odd :wink: Shoot me a PM or email with your address so I have it when I grab a day and do shipping here!

Futuretgp'er, thanks for an update, and the words :) Yea it was during that last break you took, and for me right around the last week before xmas that the hood got crushed, it was one of the first things I thought of when I seen it was that you would not want to get it now :cry: though the body shop I went to said it could be worked on, but not with a hole in it and a few creases, not good, and he found another local but it was a hail damage, so either new or keep tabs on the local yards as one of the big ones can do a search of most all of them and find one but you need to keep on it as the hoods go fast, and even though they might say they will call you when one comes in, don't bet on it :evil:, you keep bugging them! Got a few more things to get behind me, and more emails from new people keep coming in :roll: so its just getting worse there, but still plan to give assistance where I can for you, but winter time for body work......I plan to get mine done in spring, don't like the winter weather when body work and painting is done, not the best combo.

Jeff M

ok sounds good.....ill probably just go new then with the hood.....again let me know when your ready to start workin with me agian....i sent you a parts list in a pm and an e-mail if you haven't seen it yet so that will help when the time comes :wink:

alright take it easy!! good to have ya back!!

• 3 weeks later...

And she is finally on her way :) Since you know a bit about shipping and such, see if you can figuer out the box I made :twisted: and how to get into it :lol: it will look like I had to climb into the box to finish constructiing it and sealing it up, but had to make it custom for the size AND needed it to endure the ape like shippers that we have these days :x . Its coming FedEx Ground so give it a few days, oh hell :roll: , should just email you the tracking number so you can keep an eye on when to expect it 8).

Hope it works for you.

Back to work :wink:

Jeff M