Beretta Turbo Ecu Question--Need Help ASAP!!!

93BerettaGt

Hi,

I am new to this board and have a couple of questions. First, I drive a 93 Beretta GT with a 3.1 5 speed. I am installing parts from a 3.1 TGP motor soon and plan on running 5 psi in my beretta. I am swaping out the exhaust manifolds (x-over), injectors, map sensor, and adding the 3.1 Turbo cover too. I am adding a custom burned Eprom that will add more fuel and cover the job of the TGP ecu. Also, I have a Apex'i SAFC to help tune my A/F ration. Here is my question, are the pinouts the same because I need to add a wire for the Waste Gate Soleniod so it can open at 5 psi stock rather than at the TGP 9 psi. Some say all I have to do is add a wire, others say I need to swap out the entire ecu. I am hoping I just have to add a wire for the WGS. Please Help! Eventually I will be adding a Apex'i Avc-R so I can bump up the boost to 7 psi, but I need a baseline of 5 psi!

Cody

What is the "pin" I need to add the wire for the waste gate soleniod on the retta? I need to know ASAP because I am performing the swap tomorrow!!

Cody

Thanks for your help! Know I can finish me turbo set up!!

Cody

I can not wait.. "Hey is that a beretta reving at me?" -kid in honda

"Yeah, it is! Hahahaha" Pasenger in honda

"We will show him...!" kid in honda

Me smiling at him...

"What a bright shift light he has!" kid in honda

"Did you hear that whoost?!?!!??! Turbo?!?!?" kid in honda

"What nice tail lights he has!!" kid in honda

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: