sedan w/Quad buckets?

Guest TurboSedan

No, I don't have a trunk pass though. Of course, if I did all you would see is a bunch of wires and the backs of my DVD player, VCR, and other various car audio/video things. I am thinking of taking out the rear buckets and replacing them with a fold down leather bench (as well as leather front buckets), so I can mount my N64 and Playstation out of veiw of the inside of the car until I want to use them. Who knows

The only replacement carpets I've seen are from http://www.1aautomotive.com/. You're able to choose your color and they supposedly are the closest thing to stock you can get.

Most of their carpets seem to go for about $100 and are molded for each application. It doesn't seem like a bad deal, but I have yet to hear anything about 'em.

-MaD-

I bought a carpet for my '87 Sunbird GT Turbo Convertable about a year ago and it was a nice carpet. They sent me a few color samples cause I didn't know for sure what shade of a color I needed. I was a little disappointed in the sound deadener stuff that is under the carpet...a little thin in my opinion. Other than that...Quality stuff. 8)

Eh, whaddaya expect for a C-Note. :lol:

Well, at least I'm hearing positive feedback, I might pick one up since I've been looking for some decent BLACK carpeting and I'm sick of my shaggy, faded, run down, black-dyed OEM carpet.

-MaD-