dent removal

birdman

When we had bad hail here a year or so ago, I had two of my cars fixed with paintless dent repair. And this was very severe damage mind you...over 2000 dollars worth on each car. And their work was EXCELLENT. Like nothing ever happened.

The Ding King, well...you'll find out. :lol:

your joking if you think a ding king will take out that bad dent in the rear of the car. get a set of body hammers and start working it back out, its goingto be a major pain to do. however if you need any euro 3.4 parts i have a white 92' like yours, that i'd part out if i had enough intrest.

Dude, take the door panel off and see if you can massage the dent outward with a body hammer. You nearly have full access to the door skins when the door panel is removed, and I think the results might turn out better. give it a shot, it can't hurt.

yea front driver, whenever i roll it down the front of the window falls down into the door, i can roll it up but i have to hold it back into place with my hand :x been driving me crazy but its winter anyway so i havent messed with it yet. do you happen to know how to get it back on track?

it sound like your window clip has broken. Is it the fron or rear that falls loose?

I have sucessfully fixed a few, but to do so I needed to find a broken junkyard window with the same clip, extract it from the door, break all the loose glass from the clip, and adhere it onto the window using windshile eurothane adhesive. ( I still haven't found one for the drivers side rear of My CS! but it doesn't fall and I hardly use it.)

its the front, are you talkin about a black piece of plastic that goes over the edge of the window? because when i got the car the outside driver door handle didnt work and while fixing that i found that laying in the bottom of the door and put it somewhere.