;

Invasion1

Fuck! Great, thats fucking awesome. What about the people that PAID for his software, and its now worthless shit since its got that damn serial password that you MUST email him to get. Well he isn't replying. Glad I didnt pay for it, since i GAVE him A1 and DF....

Read the thing on the TGP board. Moates is a great company with great support and competitive pricing (not always the cheapest but fair shipping and fast turn around are worth it). Tunerpro is free unless you want it to do more than just make .bin files. They didnt copy GMPCM that I can tell, and they certainly dont use the same file. They aren't as complete either as they are based off winbin def files (till recently anyway). Tunerpro is much easier to use, and I really didnt use GMPCM other than for the stuff that I haven't written over for winbin/tuner pro. GMPCM was not accurate on the files I gave to mick either in terms of calculations. I never got around to fixing it and you know what, thank god. I would be very pissed if that was the case.

Well, once your computer fucks up, you are done using GMPCM. That is, unless someone wants to hack the serial bullshit. Not worth it to me, i got the books still for what I used the program for.

I just did a Google search and I think you're right. GMPCM was Mick's program, and in that case, I did try it out once (he sent me a copy). I never could get it to run on my laptop so I forgot about it.