$225 for 4 hp?!

J

Uh huh, keep in mind that our cars operate on a waste spark system where one cylinder fires on compression and the other fires on exhaust, these systems also operate at about 100,000 volts and will find their way easily for the reverse spark.

40k volts per coil pack.

So its 225 for the number 1 cylinder that is about 5" long on a 3.1, and 225 for the number 6 which is about 3 feet or more. Come one, its a fricken set for 225. Each application. I didnt see where you could order number 2 spark plug set for 225.

that dyno sheet they posted is funky, first off it says CAM ADJUST as the name for the second run and if you look at the time between the 2 runs, your telling me they changed the pulgs and wires and reset for another dyno pull in 20mins.

Im not saying they couldnt have but its been my expiernces that it can be 5-10mins between dyno pulls as it is.

Based on the dyno it looks like they did just as it says, they adjusted the cams.

The concept is intriguing but I dont see this achieving anything more than your aveage MSD box already does. Stock GM iginition systems are quite powerful as it is.

It's a joke a fraud a scam! just like the tornado air devices! they don't actually work! If you do ANY research, your will find that no matter how great any spark plug can be, they Can't increase horsepower, only maximize the potential you already have. $12 on basic ac delco spark plugs every 10,000 miles is a much better investment!

Assuming that the test dyno wasn't fake, wouldn't you suppose that they are comparing theirs to the worn spark plugs they just pulled? :wink:

Yeah, how does their little gizmo make more spark power anyway? It says it stores up spark power - well it takes time to store power - so does that mean your spark timing is retarded now? For the price of 2 of their setups you could get nitrous or something