Motor Mounts on 3.4L DOHC

JS91Z34

Has anyone else done motor mounts on their 3.4 lately. If you did, tell if it was easy for you to do it. If it was, tell me how you did it, because mine was a b**** :bash:

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about the DOHC, but for mine all you're supposed to do it remove the engine struts, get a peice of wood, a jack, go under the car and jack up the engine using the oil pan. Takes the strain off the mounts and you can get to them easily.... so I hear, doesn't mean its true lol... how did you do it??

Taking the front mount out was easy. Putting it back in wasn't. I had to cut a piece of the mount bracket off to get the new one in. I cut a slot in the top bolt hole. All I had to do was put the bolt in and slide the mount in and bolt the rest of it down. They were 15 mm bolts on the front of the mount and I think a 17mm on the side. I had the most trouble when I put the mount in the first time because I could'nt get the bolt to start with the mount there. I did do all of the mounts though. The front one for some reason was a pain to do. :evil: :) :) :)