Iplug wire?

rshissler

Well when i got my cd player i got an Iplug bug thinger for MP3 players that i just got around to installin. Now it didn't come with the wire to hook it to the player. Anyone know what kinda of wire i need???? It doesn't say anything in the manual about the wire.

Edit: I looked at crutchfield and it had this listed under recommend shiz for my cd player http://www.crutchfield.com/S-o3TLvfm0MAa/popups/accessory.asp?i=615SCKIT now with one of these do i need or how could i find out??

Best Buy has what you need.. Basically looks like a headphone plug on both ends.. One goes into the headphone port in the MP3 player, and the other into the iPlug for your sweet az Dual/Namsung deck.. Good luck! BTW, its ablout 5 bucks there for one.. 8)

All you need is a 1/8" mini to 1/8" mini plug wire. Like Steve said, you can pick it up at Best Buy. There the cheapo wire for $6.50, and the nice Monster Cable's wire in the Carfi section for about $20.