For those who glassed before

rshissler

well i went and got 4 yards of fleece its like sweatshirt fleece about the same thing as t-shirt fleece. got it for 2 bucks a yard.

Edit: Does it usally take alot of resin to do the fleece cuz i just did 2 sides (front and one side) and i've used alot of resin doin it and i cant really get it soaked that good...

they say it won't stick, i have yet to try it, but my cousin did it on his coloum for a gauge pod and it worked. What he did was cut a few holes in the plastic so the fiberglass had something to grab onto.

He didn't know what he was doing at first.

fiberglass jelly sticks to plastic pretty well. i did my old center console with it.

console.jpg

That looks pretty kool all glossy. That stuff makes a good glaze finish on plastic. but if you fiberglass a flat piece on plastic it will peel right off. I like the skull, is that resined to the console?

2056262_21_full.jpg this plastic factory speaker pod with a boston 4 inch mid sounds really good. but it separated on the face plate and I had to glue it back down with epoxy. then it was fine.